Terms & ConditionsPlease review the following Ts & Cs; in placing an order with Angelkin Cards, you are agreeing to the following:
All Angelkin Card designs and artwork are copyright © Hayley Fallows. It is an infringement of copyright to copy in full or part any designs shown on my cards, sketches, website, brochures, photographs & any other promotional materials. Any unauthorised reproduction of designs is strictly prohibited; legal action will be taken if this occurs.
We reserve the right to share Angelkin Cards' designs for marketing purposes on our website, social media and in print. If you prefer for us not to use your stationery designs (which often feature clients' first name and wedding date) for future marketing, please let us know. Clients' addresses will not be shown.
Samples of your stationery will be posted to your address. At this stage, minor amends can be made, eg. colours, layout, changes to wording. More major alterations which involve re-drawing are possible, but depending on the instructions that were given by the client, these may carry an amendment fee.
Final digital proofs are sent via email as PDFs: Eg. Daytime, Evening Invitations, RSVPs, Information Cards.
If any errors are found after sign off & items have been sent to print, reprint charges will apply.
Variations in Print Finish
The images displayed on Angelkin Cards' website, printed proofs & PDF proofs may vary slightly from the colours of the final printed stationery. Every effort will be made to keep any variants to an absolute minimum.
All Angelkin Cards' stationery come with matching envelopes. They are designed to be classed as a 'Letter' for postage. RSVP cards are postcard style – with the return address printed on the reverse, with no envelope.
Prices are reviewed annually. However, there will be no price changes on confirmed orders.
- Delivery will be calculated at the time of ordering and is based on the quantity and size of order to provide the most cost effective yet secure service.
- Orders of x1 card will be sent second class.
- Wedding stationery orders are sent Royal Mail signed for second class OR Parcelforce. A signature will be required to confirm receipt. Orders which are required more promptly can go first class, ask at time of order.
- Delivery prices are for orders placed in one go; staggered orders will be charged for each parcel sent.
- UK mainland only (please enquire for deliveries elsewhere).
- If you live locally, in Renfrewshire or Glasgow and wish to collect your cards or stationery, this can be easily arranged.
- Tracking information and expected delivery date will be provided; if you have not received your order, you must notify us as soon as possible.
Deposits & Payments
Wedding Stationery: Deposit at booking stage is £20 (2018) and £30 (2019 bookings), this is non-refundable should you wish to cancel. Approximately six weeks before the send out date, a £90 part payment is due - to begin your order. The remaining payment is required after the proofing stage, in order for the final cards or invitations to be printed and sent on to you.
Single card orders: We will request the full payment for the card, prior to the card being sent.
Bank transfers are the preferred method of payment & BACS details are provided on all invoices.
Will result in the loss of either the deposit / part payment / full payment, depending on stage of booking process.
We personally guarantee the quality of response to queries / complaints, following this procedure:
(1) Resolve the issue immediately
(2) Determine the issue's root cause
(3) Prevent future reoccurrence
Any such communication is responded to within a few hours (24 hours at
weekends) and is thereafter investigated and resolved.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries at all.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 07738 922781
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Visitors to our Website
When someone visits Angelkin Cards website we use Google Analytics to monitor the use of the website. This is used to find out such things as the number of visitors and what pages were visited in that session.
This information is processed in a way that does not identify anyone.
When registering, purchasing or sending a contact message from products Angelkin Cards, the following information may be collected securely:
- Email address
- Wedding details (location of wedding, names of the persons getting married, guests' names)
- Photographs (supplied by the user when creating a wedding booking)
This information is only used to facilitate the request, e.g. creating the product, sending the product, or in the case of a contact message get back in touch. It remains confidential and will only be seen by us and our printing partners.
We will also use contact information for follow up requests, eg. feedback and marketing.We keep your information securely for as long as necessary to provide you with the service described. We are however legally required to retain accounting information for at least 5 years (HMRC).
We do not collect or store payment details.
Your Rights & Access to Your Personal Information