the small print
All Angelkin Card designs and artwork are copyright © Hayley Fallows. It is an infringement of copyright to copy in full or part any designs shown on my cards, sketches, website, brochures, photographs & any other promotional materials. Any unauthorised reproduction of designs or products is strictly prohibited. I take any unauthorised copying or printing of design work very seriously. Stationery purchased from Angelkin Cards does incorporate the company branding. This is for copyright and branding reasons.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
No personal information is collected or held by Angelkin Cards for any other purpose than the processing of stationery orders, the payment of orders or the answering of queries.
VARIATIONS IN COLOURS AND FINISH
Colours shown in the images displayed on Angelkin Cards' website and electronic email proofs may vary slightly from the colours of the final printed stationery. This is because colours displayed on screen and in print are slightly different. Every effort will be made to keep any variants to an absolute minimum.
PROOFING WEDDING STATIONERY ORRDERS
- Samples of your daytime stationery will be posted to your address.
- At this stage, minor amends can be made, eg. colours, layout, changes to wording.
- More major alterations which involve re-drawing are possible, but depending on the instructions that were given by the client, these may carry an amendment fee.
- Evening invitation, RSVP and Information Card proofs are created & emailed as PDFs for sign off.
- All Angelkin stationery come with matching envelopes.
- They are designed to be classed as a 'Letter' for postage.
- RSVP cards are postcard style – with the return address printed on the reverse, with no envelope.
Prices are subject to change. However, there will be no price changes on confirmed orders.
POSTAGE AND PACKING
- Delivery will be calculated at the time of ordering and is based on the quantity and size of order to provide the most cost effective yet secure service.
- Orders of x1 card will be sent second class.
- Wedding stationery orders are sent Royal Mail recorded delivery (second class). A signature will be required to confirm receipt. Orders which are required more promptly can go first class, ask at time of order.
- Delivery prices are for orders placed in one go; staggered orders will be charged for each parcel sent.
- UK mainland only (please enquire for deliveries elsewhere).
- If you live locally, in Renfrewshire or Glasgow, and wish to collect your cards or stationery, this can be easily arranged.
- If you have not received your order, you must notify me as soon as possible. I cannot be held responsible for delivery delays caused by any other third party.
DEPOSITS AND PAYMENT - WEDDING STATIONERY ORDERS
Deposit at booking stage is £20, this is non-refundable should you wish to cancel. Approximately six weeks before the send out date, a £90 part payment is due - to begin your order. The remaining payment is required after the proofing stage, in order for the final cards or invitations to be printed and sent on to you.
For single bespoke card orders, I will request the full payment for the card, prior to the card being sent.
CANCELLATION - for bespoke cards and wedding stationery orders
Will result in the loss of either the £20 deposit and / or £90 part payment, depending on stage of booking process.
PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
I personally guarantee the quality of response to queries / complaints. Any such communication is responded to within a few hours (24 hours at weekends) and is thereafter investigated and resolved.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any queries at all.
FAQs - If you have any more questions about Angelkin Cards, please click on the PDF link below.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 07738 922781